- You’ll need a Ringover Power account 💳 in order to benefit from this integration.
- The integration should be installed by a Ringover administrator account 👨💼.
- The integration should be installed by a Jira administrator account 👨💼.
- In order for the integration to be functional for users, the e-mail addresses used for their Ringover and Jira accounts must be identical.
Step 1: Activation
💻 Head to https://dashboard.ringover.com/integrations and then click on “activate”, opposite “Jira”:
Next, enter your Jira login details.
Step 2: Configuration in Ringover
Configure the integration to suit your needs.
For the “Create a Jira ticket”:
- you can find the scenario ID in the configuration of your switchboard:
- you can find the project name and “issue type ID” in your Jira interface. The configuration should look like this:
There you go: Ringover is now integrated in Jira! 🎉