To connect Ringover with your Google Drive:
- Go to your Dashboard.
- Select the Integrations section.
- Goto the Google Drive integration and select Configure.
- In the side panel that displays, enter the ID of the folder that you want to share:
Locating the Google Drive folder ID
- Go to your Google Drive space.
- Open the folder you want to share and copy and paste the end of the URL in the designated field in the Google Drive integration side panel in the Dashboard (/drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/… ).
Sharing your folder with Ringover
To share your folder with Ringover after entering the folder ID:
- Go to your Google Drive space and select the three-dot icon beside the folder you want to share.
- Select Share.
- In the “Add people and guests” field, enter the following email address:
- Select Send