Integrating Ringover with Make streamlines communication and enhances productivity by providing a comprehensive record of interactions with contacts all in one place. This integration allows you to link Ringover with various applications and services, simplifying and streamlining daily tasks.
Integrating Ringover with Make offers you the opportunity to:
- Send SMS
- Create contacts
- List contacts
- Retrieve contacts by ID
- Use Ringover events as triggers for workflows (calls, sent SMS)
Now, let's proceed with the tool integration 📳
- You must have a Ringover Business or Advanced account to leverage this integration.
- The integration should be performed by a Ringover administrator or technician.
- Go to your Ringover Dashboard > Store and click "Activate" in front of Make.
- A pop-up window will appear, where you should:
- Add the URL of your Make account in the URL field.
- Paste the token generated by Make.
- Go to your Make account, click on your name, and then click on "API" at the top of the page.
- Click on "Add token" Name your token and select all the options presented.
- Save these parameters by clicking the "Save" button.
- Copy the token generated by Make and paste it into the pop-up window in Ringover to activate the integration.
- Now, click Activate.
- Once the integration is activated, click "Configure" next to Make.
To configure your integration, you'll need to create a scenario and paste the webhooks that Make will generate. Follow these steps:
- Go to your Make account and click on the "Scenarios" section in the left menu.
- Click on "Create a new scenario" in the upper right corner.
- In Make, look for Ringover in the list of compatible applications.
- Click on the application and select the integration trigger.
- Then, click "Add" to create the webhook.
- Name the webhook and save it by clicking "Save."
- Copy the webhook generated by Make.
- Return to the integration configuration page on your Ringover Dashboard and paste the generated webhook.
- Go back to Make and click "Add another module"
- Select the target application from which you want to send data from Ringover or to which you want to receive data in Ringover.
- Now, define the workflow and click "Run once" to create the workflow.
- Perform tests to ensure that the integration functions as expected.
There you go, your integration is all sorted! 🎉