- Go to your Ringover Dashboard > Store and click "Activate" in front of Recruit CRM.
- A pop-up window will appear, where you should:
- Paste the API key generated in your Recruit CRM account.
- Go to your Recruit CRM account, click on "Admin Settings" followed by "API and Integrations" at the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Enable API Token" and copy the API key.
- Return to Ringover and paste the API key into the field in the Ringover popup window to activate the integration.
- Now, click "Activate."
- Once the integration is activated, click "Configure" next to Recruit CRM.
Select the settings you wish to apply to your integration. Here's what each of them does:
|Call types||Allows you to filter the types of calls that will be recorded in Recruit CRM. By default, all call types are recorded.|
|Phone numbers||Allows you to filter the numbers for which you want to record calls. By default, all calls on all numbers are recorded.|
|SMS messaging numbers||Allows you to filter the numbers for which you want to record SMS. By default, all SMS on all numbers are recorded.|
|Link users with a Recruit CRM account||Allows administrators to choose which user to enable for the integration.|
|Log internal calls||Allows you to define whether or not to record internal Ringover calls in Recruit CRM.|
|Create a contact page for||Allows you to determine when you want to create a new object. Object creation is only triggered when no matching object is found for the phone number in your Recruit CRM database.|
|Link tags to call type||
Automatically updates the 'Type' field of the 'Call' activity created in Recruit CRM. Tags created in Ringover must be identical to the values in the 'Type' field in Recruit CRM.
For example, if the 'Connected' tag is used in a Ringover call, the 'Type' field of the activity is automatically updated to 'Connected' at the end of the call.
Sync contacts (v4)
||Allows you to find your Recruit CRM contacts in your Ringover address book.|
Type of object created
Allows you to determine which type of form will be created (Contact or Candidate). This is related to the "Create a Contact Page for" setting.
|Contact creation for Whatsapp conversations||Records WhatsApp messages as Notes.|
|Click2Call||With the Ringover Chrome Extension, numbers in Recruit CRM are clickable. When you click on a phone number, you will be redirected to Ringover to make the call.|
Now, go to your Ringover Webapp to make a call.
Click on your CRM's logo for the contact record.
Add notes and tags while your call is in progress, if desired.
Once the call is completed, you will see general call information (duration, notes, call recording, and tags) on the contact record in your CRM.
There you go, your integration is all sorted! 🎉