Clearing the Ringover cache is a practice to maintain optimal performance, resolve issues, protect your privacy and security, free up storage space, and ensure a smooth and efficient user experience. It may not be necessary to do it too frequently, but it is an important measure to consider in order to make the most of our application.
- 💻 Go to your Ringover desktop app.
- Click on the profile picture located in the bottom right to access the application preferences.
- Click on "Settings."
- Navigate to the "Security and Connection" section.
- Click on the red trash can icon in front of the "Clear cache and reload the page" option to clear the cache.
- Once you've done this, your application will reload.
There you go, you've cleared the cache of your application! 🎉