Ringover's nearest numbers is a feature that selects specific local phone numbers for making calls. This feature is valuable for increasing the response rate in your calls, especially in sales and business communication contexts, as recipients are more likely to respond to calls from local numbers that they find familiar and reliable. Ringover's nearest numbers help establish a local presence in your calls, which can enhance the effectiveness of your communication.
- You must have a Ringover Advanced account to take advantage of this feature.
- The functionality must be activated by an administrator or technician in Ringover.
- The local dialer selects the number closest to the location of your prospect or customer from the user's number list.
- For greater precision, you can purchase our 'Local number bundles' add-on, which provides you with the option to obtain 100 numbers from the 100 most important cities in the United States.
- Operates exclusively for outgoing calls.
- Go to the "Settings" and then "Users" section in your Ringover Dashboard.
- Search for the user you want to grant this feature to and click on "Edit."
- Now, go to the "Permissions" section and enable the "Use the nearest numbers" option in the calls section.
- Next, open the Ringover application and click on the outbound call number from your dialer.
- Select the "Nearest numbers."
When utilizing the 'Nearest numbers' functionality, we recommend configuring your IVR so that, in the event your prospect calls back, they can speak with the last agent they conversed with.
To achieve this:
- Navigate to the "Settings" > "IVR" section on your Ringover dashboard.
- Select the IVR you wish to edit.
- Click on the scenario you wish to edit.
- In the "Forward calls" section, choose the "Cascading" or "At regular intervals" mode.
- Enable the "Machine learning (AI)" option.
- Next, click on the settings icon located to the right of "Machine learning (AI)."
- Choose whether you want all your agents to ring (based on seniority order) or a single agent.
- Select "Las connected to the caller."
- Choose the period to be taken into account.
- Validate the rules.
- To conclude, save your IVR.
This way, the prospect will be able to get in touch with the agent who tried to contact them previously.
There you have, you now know how to use the feature! 🎉