With Ringover account, you can easily validate your Call and SMS tasks
You can now connect your Ringover account with cadence using oAuth. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Step 1: Access your Cadence Profile To connect your Ringover account with Cadence, you need to first access your Cadence Profile. You can do this by logging into your Cadence account and clicking on your Profile icon located in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Step 2: Connect with Ringover Once you are on your Profile page, you will see an option to "Connect with Ringover". Click on this option to begin the OAuth process
- Step 3: Log in with Ringover After clicking on "Connect with Ringover", you will be prompted to log in with your Ringover credentials. Enter your Ringover username and password to continue.
- Step 4: You should now be redirected to cadence and the button should show “You are connected with Ringover”
- Step 5: Enjoy Seamless Connectivity Congratulations! You have now successfully connected your Ringover account with Cadence using OAuth. You can now place calls and send SMSs seamlessly without having to manually enter your Ringover user ID and API key when sending invitations to new users for Cadence.
NOTE - With Ringover OAuth connection, there is no need for manually adding the Ringover API_Key and Ringover User_ID. However for Callback task, the API_Key and User_ID has to be manually added in the Groups and Users page.
Here is an article for helping you to connect your Ringover API_Key and User_ID - Ringover User ID & API key