The statistics show all of your company’s calls by default, and thus include all your callers.
The different filters
To refine the information displayed on your screen, you can use the following filters:
- Filter by Moment: You can select one or more Moments from the ones you’ve created.
For the three following filters, you can refine your search by selecting favourites, entering a minimum call duration, and selecting whether you want to see Incoming/Accounting/Voicemail calls.
- Filter by team member: Directly select the member(s) that you want to analyse.
- Filter by mood: Positive, negative and/or neutral calls (you can select multiple).
- Filter by group: Directly select the group(s) that you want to analyse.
- Filter by period: You can select a defined period covering the number of days/months that you want to see the data for. Alternatively, you can select the past 7 days, yesterday or today. To finish, click “Apply”.