Supported files for Excel Sheet Integration
- The complete list of supported files
- The process of importing different types of files into an Excel sheet
- Frequently asked questions
Cadence supports Excel sheet integration to import various file formats.
Data like numbers, calculations, text, drawing shapes, binary file formats, etc. are stored and managed using these file formats.
The complete list of supported files
We'll go over each of these file formats in this article, along with how to import them into an Excel sheet. The file formats are:
The process of importing different types of files into an Excel sheet
Please refer to the following for further information on how to import various file types into Excel.
Let's look at some examples of the many file types that may be imported into Excel sheets.
- csv type: Cadence offers the ability to add a CSV file to import leads in an Excel sheet.
- tsv type: Cadence offers the ability to import leads from a Txt file in an Excel sheet.
- xml type: Cadence offers the ability to import leads from XML files in an Excel sheet.
- xlsx type: Cadence offers the ability to import XLsx files into an Excel sheet.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Does Excel Sheet Integration work with two-way sync?
Ans. No, In excel sheet cadence integration, there’s no support for two-way sync of lead data updation or deletion. This means, when a lead gets added into a cadence, you can only change its data into a cadence, it would not get changed in their excel sheets.
- Q. What happens when you do not put the right Excel Sheet Integration ID in the Excel Sheet while importing leads?
Ans. When you don't put in your correct Excel Sheet Integration ID the system doesn't recognize you. It shows an error message on the Status when the leads are imported and thus the leads can not be imported into the Cadence because of that error. So it is a must that you put your own Excel Sheet Integration ID to complete the process of importing the leads in the Cadence.