How to create a custom task reminder
- Steps to create a custom task reminder
- What happens when a custom task reminder is set
Cadence gives permission to add a custom task reminder. It basically notifies users when a task is to be performed precisely a few times before it is scheduled to be started.
Steps to create a custom task reminder
To create a custom task reminder, you first need to create a custom task.
- Check out our article on the custom task creation process to learn how to get started:
You can now add a reminder to a custom task that you have successfully created.
- Step 1: To set a custom task reminder, you need to toggle this button on, and it will enable the related options:
- Step 2: Next up, you need to select the time that you would like to get a reminder before the task begins from the drop-down. The available alternatives are shown in the picture
- Step 3: To get a reminder in your mail for the task, you can click on the check box.
- Step 4: After configuring the reminder, click Save to activate it.
What happens when a custom task reminder is set:
There are two things that happen when a custom task is set:
- Reminder mail: The user gets a reminder in his mail regarding a particular task.
- A. This email redirects you to the specific person’s profile in Cadence. You can go to Cadence by clicking on the Go to Cadence button. It will lead you to arrive in cadence after you click on it.
- Notification: As soon as the custom task is set the user gets a notification on the bottom left corner of the screen.