Overview of the Homepage
- Important sections
- Steps for booking a demo
- Frequently asked questions
Users can view all the tasks from the homepage feature. Users can find a variety of sections on the homepage, including late tasks, urgent tasks, Active Cadences, and People live feed. It also provides a summary of the tasks that have been completed. This helps users to stay organized and prioritize their tasks efficiently.
There are multiple significant sections on the homepage; let's look at each one individually.
- Task Section:
This section displays the task's type based on when it must be completed: The task types are:
- All: In this part, you will be able to view all types of tasks, like due, late, and urgent, from the home page.
- Late: In this part, you will be able to view the late tasks from the home page.
- Urgent: In this part, you will be able to view urgent tasks from the home page.
- Start my tasks Button: You can start a pending task from the homepage by clicking the start my tasks button.
- Task completion section: This section displays a horizontal bar with the proportion of the work that has been completed.
- Task type section: This section shows the number of different kinds of tasks that you have completed, along with the total number of tasks that are yet to be completed and the percentage completion rate on the homepage. All the visible tasks are clickable, if you click on any of the tasks, you will be directed to the task page where you can perform the task. If you click on any of the tasks that are available, you will be taken to the task page where you can perform the task.
- My active cadences: You can find out how many active cadences you have in this section, along with the number. This section will display all of the active cadences, all of which are clickable.
- Clicking on any of the active cadences will take you to the task page where you can complete the task:
Demo Booking Section
You can reserve a demo for an event hosted by Google as well as Cadence in the demo booking section, which is located in the upper right corner of the task progress page. To book a demo, just click on the button named Demo Booking.
Steps for booking a demo:
- Step 1: A modal window will appear as soon as you click the button, asking you which lead you want to schedule the demo for. Click on Select lead.
- Step 2: Select the lead from the drop-down:
- Step 3: Choose the date. The next step is to choose whether you want to schedule a demo or a call; you can choose any of the available options.
- Step 4: Next up, if you choose to book a demo, you must select the meet type. There are two types of Meet available,
- Google Meet and Ringover Meet.
- And at the same time, you have to select the duration.
- Step 5: As soon as you click on the duration button, all of the options from the set time box will show, allowing you to choose any selectable time you like. After that, click on the Send Invite button.
- Step 6: After setting up all necessary fields, a confirmation modal will show up, and you must select the button to "Confirm Invite."
- Step 7: The events are now visible in the demo booking section.
- People live feed: This area, which displays all the incoming cadence activity, also includes several filters that can be used to discover the specific activity you're looking for.
If you select any of the filters available, All the activity related to the filter will appear in the activity area:
The available filters are:
Replied mails, Opened mails, Clicked mails, Unsubscribed, Received SMS, Missed calls, Received calls, Rejected calls, Hot Lead
Frequently asked questions
- Q. What is a late task?
Ans: A task is called a late task when it has exceeded the late time duration.
- Q. What is an urgent task?
Ans: When a task belongs to an urgent node, it is called an urgent task.
- Q. Can a task be both urgent and late at the same time?
Ans: Yes, a task can be an urgent and a late task at the same time.