The task page is a feature that allows users to view and manage their tasks. It provides a summary of the tasks completed for the day and allows users to filter tasks by various criteria, including cadence, task type, task tag, task action, task completion, cadence step, company size, and task date creation. This helps users to stay organized and prioritize their tasks efficiently. In addition, users can see the total number of tasks they have and the total number of calls, SMS messages, and emails sent using the cadence tool. Overall, the task page is an important tool for staying on top of tasks and staying organized.
Different types of tags:
- Late: This tag indicates that the task has exceeded the late time duration.
- Urgent: This tag indicates that the task belongs to an urgent node.
- Duplicate: This tag indicates that the task belongs to a duplicate lead.
- Custom: This tag indicates that the task is a custom task created by the user.
Frequently asked question
- Q. What is a task?
Ans: Task is created for a lead depending on which step the lead is in a cadence
- Q. Which types of tasks will be shown on the task page?
Ans: Only semi-automated tasks will be shown on the task page. Automated tasks will not be shown.
- Q. Why is my task not showing on the task page?
Ans: For a task to show up on the task page, a set of conditions needs to be satisfied. These conditions are mentioned below.
- Q. What should I do if I have completed my task but it is still present on the task page?
Ans: If you complete a task, then there will be an activity created for the lead indicating that the task is done. If you see this activity then the task should be validated and removed from the task page.
But if it does not get removed despite the activity, then you can skip the task manually or can contact support.
- Q. How can I check which task I have completed today?
Ans: You can apply the filter for “Done”. This will show you all tasks which you have completed today(The last completed task will be shown first).
- Q. Being a Sales Manager, can I see the tasks of users belonging to my team?
Ans: Yes. You can apply filters for users which allows you to select any user from your team and then you can see tasks for that user.
- Q. Being an Admin/Super Admin, can I see the tasks of users belonging to my company?
Ans: Yes. You can apply filters for users which allows you to select any user from your company and then you can see tasks for that user.
- Q. When will the custom task be shown on my task page?
Ans: It will be shown at the date and time set during the creation of a custom task.