Steps to use Focus feature
Focus features improve our productivity and enable us to complete more tasks in less time and with fewer clicks. It is available under task page Filters. Remember, You can only select one task action for your focus automation.
Here are the steps to use focus and boost your email tasks:
- 1. Go to the Task page and click on Filters. Now, enable the Focus mode.
You can learn more by clicking on the i button.
- 2. Other than the Task action, you may apply various filters. You can only boost one task action at a time.
- 3. Now, Click on Boost your task.
- 4. After the tasks have been boosted, the top of the tasks will display Total tasks in queue and Elapsed time. Total tasks in the queue shows how many tasks are remaining in the list to perform and Elapsed time shows how much time we are taking to perform the tasks.
- 5. Now, Your tasks will automatically be opened one at a time. You just need to check your message once, then click Send email when finished.
- 6. In case if there is insufficient data for a lead, there will be a pop-up like this.
You can do any of these things from quick view:
- A. You can edit lead details and use Lusha or Kaskpr Integration on the top right to enrich phone numbers and email.
- B. Or you can choose to skip the task and jump to the next one.
- 7. When we finish all the tasks on the list, it will display the total number of tasks finished and the time we took to finish them all.
- 8. In the same way, you can boost any task action with the same method using the Focus feature.
Prerequisite for boosting Call tasks using Focus
- 1. Click on Ringover Dialer sign on the bottom left, and log in with your Ringover phone system.
- 2. Give Microphone and Notification Permissions if asked.
- 3. Go to Ringover Dialer Profile.
- 4. Click on Settings.
- 5. Search or Scroll Down to Quick Dial Option under the Outgoing calls section. Turn on Quick dial. While using the Focus feature, this will place calls faster by immediately copying the number into the dialer and making a call.
- 1. Login to your Ringover Dashboard.
- 2. Go to User & Groups under settings.
- 3. Search the particular user in the section.
- 4. Go to Calls Setting and turn off the After Call button.