All about Time Zone filter
Getting started with Time filtering:
Frequently asked Questions
The timezone filter in Cadence is a supplemental filter that helps in organizing leads according to their business hours or the user's desired time zone for performing any task related to the particular lead.
Getting started with Time Zone filter
There are only a few steps required to access the time zone filter, which can be found on the task page. The following are the steps:
- Step 1: Go to the Task page > click on the option Filter that appears on the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Scroll down to the bottom of the filter section, there you can see the Time zone filter:
- Step 3: You can choose one option at a time in this section. The right side of the task page will display all of the search results. The options are…
My time zone: The time zone from where the user is logged in will be chosen if you choose this specific option. If any associated leads are available, they will all be displayed on the right side of the screen once you select the option.
In business hour: The moment you click on the particular option you have to select the lead time zone for any specific lead, you can select a time zone from the available option.
- You may now see all the time zones that include the chosen business hour. The time zone's active business hours are indicated by the green dots beside it. In this case only the active business hours time zones will be selected. The search results you can see on right hand side of the task page.
Select Lead time zone: Regardless of business hours, you can choose the leads time zone in this option. All the lead time zones are available here, and you can choose any of them.
After you select the time zones the leads will be visible on the right hand side of the homepage.
Frequently asked question
- Q. What is the time span of the Business Hour?
Ans: The business hour for any lead is 9am to 6pm of the particular time zone of the lead.
- Q. How does the filter “In Business hour“ work?
Ans: When you choose the business hour it means you are choosing the time span of the working hour of any time zone. Then it instructs you to decide whatever time zone you wish to choose by choosing the leads time zone. After you choose the options it shows the available results in the task page.
- Q. Can you choose multiple time zone at the same time?
Ans: Yes multiple timezones can be selected at the same time in this filter.
In the below picture you can see multiple time zones are selected.