Cadence Step List Statistics
When we open the cadence step list page, each step shows statistics like total leads, done tasks, etc. Each step shows the percentage of interaction with our leads so that we can analyze this data later on.
List of Salesforce related statistics
1. Disqualified leads: This represents the number of leads that are disqualified on the current step by the user. This disqualification can be based on any wrong information like fake email, company name, etc.
2. Converted leads: This represents how many leads that user has converted in the current stage.
List of Cadence related statistics
1. Skipped tasks: This shows the number of tasks that have been skipped. This means for the current phase, the user has bypassed tasks.
- 2. Total leads: This people icon shows the number of leads that are currently present on that step.
- 3. Scheduled tasks: Basically, when we click on the scheduled statistics icon, it shows the list of tasks with their associated lead and the remaining number of days, hours, and minutes left to for this task to happen.
- 4. Done task: This represents the number of tasks that have been completed by the users on this specific node. We can also click on this icon to find out which leads have been processed with this lead.
List of Mail related statistics
- 1. Bounced emails: This represents the percentage of emails that were bounced i.e not delivered, on this step.
- 2. Unsubscribed people: This represents the percentage of leads that have unsubscribed from the mail sent on this step.
- 3. Replied mail: This represents the percentage of leads that have replied to the mail sent on this step.
- 4. Viewed mail: This represents the percentage of leads that have viewed the mail sent on this step
- 5. Clicked mail: This represents the percentage of leads that have clicked on the custom link sent along with the mail on this step.
Frequently asked question
- Q. Does the total mail sent include bounced mail?
Ans: Yes, The Total number of Mails Sent Number includes bounced emails.
- Q. How can we search for a specific lead from the list?
Ans: We can use the search box to look for a lead by putting the name.
- Q. How can we go to the cadence lead page of any lead directly?
Ans: We can search for a lead and click on the ringover icon to open the lead page for a specific lead in cadence.
- Q. How can we go directly to the salesforce lead page of any lead?
Ans: We can search for a lead and click on the salesforce icon to open the salesforce lead page for a specific lead.
- Q. If we duplicate the cadence, will the statistics also get copied?
Ans: No, duplicating a cadence creates a copy of that cadence with the same steps and the same message stored in those steps.
- Q. Do other CRMs also display statistics relating to lead conversion?
Ans: No, lead conversion-related statistics i.e. disqualified & converted, is only present in salesforce. Any other cadence-integrated CRM such as Hubspot, Pipedrive, or Google Sheets doesn’t show these statistics.