Steps to create a WhatsApp template from template page:
Here are the steps:
1. Go to the template page and select WhatsApp.
2. Now click Add New on the top right on the page.
3. Once you click on the Add New, you’ll see a WhatsApp Template modal. Give a Template Name and select the Template Level among personal, group & company (options available according to your profile role). Finally add the Template Message (here you can customize your whatsApp message using available variables in the bottom of message section).
4. Variables like first name, last name, email, etc can be added in the message area. Because variables are entirely dynamic, each one is filled out based on the information that is currently available about the leads in the tool.
5. Click on the Save button and your WhatsApp template will be saved.
Steps to import a WhatsApp template from task page
*Make sure you have installed whatsapp application in order to complete a whatsapp template task without any errors.
1. Go to the Task page and select any WhatsApp Task.
2. Click the Whatsapp button on your right.
3. Click Load Template and select the choice of template you want to import from personal, group and company templates.
4. After importing a template successfully, click Send to send your message.
Steps to save a WhatsApp template from cadence steps list
Another way to create WhatsApp template is through Cadence Step Page:
1. Go to the Cadence page, tap on any of your cadence.
2. Pause the running cadence (In order to edit cadence steps, it must be paused).
3. Go to Whatsapp Task and write a message.
4. Click on Save as template.
5. Enter a Template Name, Select a Template Level and click on Save to save the template.
Steps to import a WhatsApp template from cadence steps list:
1. Go to the Cadence Step List, tap on any of your cadence.
2. Click on any Cadence, make sure it is paused, click on Edit steps.
3. Click on + and then WhatsApp logo.
4. Click on the Import template.
5. Select Template from the list and click on Import to finish importing a template.
Using Whatsapp template import on the people page
1. Go to the people page, click on any lead.
2. Then click on the WhatsApp logo to open the message box.
3. Click on Load template.
4. Select any template and click on Import.
Frequently asked question
- Q. How many variables can we use?
Ans: You can choose among various lists of variables available on the bottom of the template body.
- Q. Can this task be performed without WhatsApp Application?
Ans: No, Make sure you are logged in to your whatsapp application in order to complete a whatsapp template task without any errors.
- Q. From how many places can we import a whatsapp template?
Ans: We can import WhatsApp template from Cadence, People and Task pages.
- Q. From how many places can we create a new template?
Ans: We can create a new template from the Template Page and also from the cadence step list page by using the Save as template option.
- Q. Where can I do Whatsapp tasks?
Ans: We can do the WhatsApp tasks from the Task Page and People Page.
- Q. How many messages can be sent?
Ans: There is no such limit of messages.
- Q. Can any pictures be sent using this?
Ans: No, pictures can’t be sent using this.
- Q. Can these messages be sent to WhatsApp groups too?
Ans: No. we can not send messages to groups using this.