Scheduling of a Cadence
You can pre-program your cadences and plan the launch of a cadence. This is quite beneficial at the time of organizing a certain event and attempting to launch the Cadences on time. There are 2 ways you can schedule a Cadence, one is directly from the Cadence list view page and the other is from inside a cadence.
Schedule a cadence from the cadence list page
Steps to schedule a Cadence from the Cadence list page:
Go to the Cadence list page.
Click on any cadence available on the cadence list page and then click on Edit details.
3. You will be shown a Edit cadence details modal, you can find schedule cadence settings at the bottom.
4. Enter your date, time and Save it.
Schedule a cadence from the cadence detail page
You can schedule a cadence from the inside settings of the cadence page, steps are shown below:
1. Go inside a Cadence.
2. Click on the More Actions icon in the top right corner
3. Click on Edit Details
4. You will be shown an Edit cadence details modal, you can find schedule cadence settings at the bottom.
5. Enter your date, and time and Save it.
- Note: Once you have saved the Cadence, the status of the Cadence will change to Scheduled on the Cadence list page.
Frequently asked questions
- Q. Can I manually launch a scheduled Cadence?
Ans: Yes, in case you want to launch a cadence before the scheduled time, you can click on the three dots (More actions icon) from the cadence list view, and click Launch Now. This option is also available inside the cadence detail page > More Actions icon > Launch Now.
- Q. Who can launch a scheduled Cadence?
Ans: Anyone who owns a Cadence can launch a scheduled Cadence. So owners of personal Candence can launch their own personal Cadences. Group managers can launch their group's cadences and admin for the company cadences and group cadences.
- Q. Who to edit the launch details of a Scheduled Cadence?
Ans: Click on the edit details button and change the time and date and click on save. You will be able to modify a schedule Cadence.
- Q. Can I modify a schedule Cadence?
Ans: Yes, simply click on edit details and then you can modify the steps and contents. If your Cadence has already started, you need to pause the Cadence, before you edit the steps.