The marketplace is a feature that allows companies to integrate various tools and services into their workflows. At any given time, a company can only have one active integration for each category: CRM, Hiring, and Helpdesk.
Marketplace URL : https://cadence.ringover.com/marketplace/login
As of 2nd December 2022, the marketplace currently only supports CRM integrations. These include Salesforce, Pipedrive, Google Sheets, and Hubspot (which is currently in testing and has an estimated availability date of 19th December).
Having a CRM integration allows companies to streamline their customer relationship management processes and access important customer data in one central location. This can help to improve communication and organization within the company and ultimately lead to better customer experiences.
CRM Integration fields
The verify details form contains the following fields:
1. Owner Id:
- Salesforce, Hubspot, and Google sheets do not require an owner ID as it is automatically generated and updated using relevant APIs. Therefore, this field will not be available in the UI for these CRMs.
- For Pipedrive, Owner ID is a required field for onboarding (it will soon be updated to automatically fill).
2. Email System: We support Google (GSuites) and Outlook integration.
3. Ringover API Key: The user will get this field from the Ringover Dashboard.
4. Ringover User ID: The user will get this field from the Ringover Dashboard.
Submit the form to start onboarding.
Steps to obtain Pipedrive owner ID:
1. Go to “Contacts” on the Pipedrive interface.
2. Open any contact that the user owns. (The user that is being onboarded)
3. Scroll Down till you see “Followers”, which should have the User name. In the example below the user is “Bartick Maiti”
4. Click on the hyperlink and copy the last few digits of the URL - https://ringover-sandbox3.pipedrive.com/users/details/14741888
5. 14741888 - Is the Pipedrive Owner ID