1. When you create a cadence and do not have any leads on the People page, you will see a screen with an option to import leads from a Google Sheet.
2. If you have your Google Sheet prepared and ready to import, enter the link and click on "Import Leads." Alternatively, you can click on "Google Sheet" to be redirected to a sample Google Sheet with the required fields marked in red.
3. Once you have your Google Sheet prepared and ready to import, put the link in the input box and click on "Import Leads."
4. You will be redirected to the import page, where you can see all the leads from your Google Sheet.
5. You can import leads with or without email and phone numbers. You can select all leads at once or select specific leads to import and click on "Add" to add them to the cadence.
6. If the import is successful, the lead ID from the cadence tool will be written in the Google Sheet. If there is an error, it will be displayed.
7. After importing leads from a Google Sheet into a cadence, the Google Sheet will be linked to that cadence.
8. To add more leads to the Google Sheet and sync them with the cadence, click on "Resync Sheet." This will import any leads present in the Google Sheet but not yet imported into the cadence and sync already imported leads with the sheet.
Frequently asked question
- Q. Why does the error message "User not Present" appear?
A. This error message indicates that the G Sheets ID for the lead you are trying to import does not match any of the users belonging to your company.
- Q. Why does the error message "User not part of cadence" appear?
A. This error message indicates that the G Sheets ID belongs to a user who does not have access to the cadence in which you are trying to import the lead.
- Q. Where can I find the Google Sheet linked to my cadence?
A. You can open your cadence and find the link listed next to the cadence name.
- Q. Why am I seeing an error message "Please Provide Edit Access To 'Anyone With The Link' To The Google Sheet", even though I have set access to "Anyone with the link"?
A. You may not have provided editor access for the Google Sheet. To fix this, you need to set access to "Anyone with the link" with the "Editor" permission.
- Q. Can I change the Google Sheet linked to my cadence?
A. No, you cannot change the Google Sheet linked to a cadence. Instead, you can create a new cadence and link it to the desired Google Sheet.
- Q. Where can I find my G Sheets ID?
A. You can find your G Sheets ID in your profile section.
- Q. What is the G Sheets ID used for?
A. When importing leads to the cadence tool, you need to assign an owner for each lead so it is imported and assigned to the desired user in the cadence tool. To do this, you need to find the G Sheets ID for the desired user and include it for the lead in the Google Sheet.