Getting the URL of Contacts/Leads/Candidates In Bullhorn
- Getting started with the process
It is necessary to test the Bullhorn field map with the URL of the Lead, Contact, or Candidate. This is how to obtain the URL.
Getting started with the process
There are a few steps to get the URL. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: First, you must log in to your Bullhorn account.
- Step 2: Now, click the menu button on the top left of your screen.
- Step 3: As soon as you click on the button, there will be multiple options available for you. Here you will be able to access our desired options, such as Leads, Contacts, and Candidates:
- Step 4: Now, for example, let us choose the Candidates to move forward with the process-Click on Candidates. Now you will be able to see all the Candidates available in the particular account.
- Step 5: Click on the Name of any Candidate that you want to get the URL of.
After that, you will get to see all the details about that particular candidate.
- Step 6: Now to get the link, go to the top right corner of the screen, find the option Copy Sharable Link, and click on it.
- Step 7: The URL is now copied to the clipboard; go ahead and paste this into Cadence to test the connection.