- Available activities
- Frequently asked questions
The cadence tool allows you to sync your activities with the appropriate CRM.
The activities that you want to keep in Salesforce can be toggled on.
Activities that can be synced are:
- Calendar: When an admin or super admin turns on this setting, every activity related to calendar events, will get synced to Salesforce.
- Email: By toggling on this setting you will be able to sync all your email-related activity in Salesforce at the same time.
- Note: Whenever you add a note for a lead in Cadence, that would also get recorded in Salesforce once you toggle on this setting.
- SMS: Any SMS-related activity which is carried out or created in Cadence would also get synced in your Salesforce account once you toggle on this setting.
You can find the link given in below picture here:
Watch the Video: Click here.
Frequently asked question
- Q. Is this activity log available in all the CRM?
Ans: No, the activity log is not available in all the CRM.
- Q. In which CRMs is this activity log available?
Ans: This activity log tab is available in Salesforce, Hubspot, and Pipedrive but it is not available in google Sheets.
- Q. What to do if the activities are not syncing in your connected CRM and Cadence?
Ans: Make sure you have a toggle on the activity sync settings. If not working even after that, you can contact support via the chat tool available on the page.