All about Recent Cadence
- More about the Recent Cadence
- Frequently asked questions
Cadence allows to import the leads in any user's Recent Cadence. Recent Cadence is a user-specific feature. A cadence is added to the user's list of Recent Cadences when a lead is imported in it. Every user has a unique set of recent cadences.
More about the Recent Cadence
Now let's find out how the Recent Cadence works.
Our tool allows you to choose the type of cadence you want the leads to be added at the time of import. When a lead is added to a cadence, the cadence will be added to the recent cadence of the user.
- At the time of importing leads from Slesforce in the import page, click on the button Select Cadence > choose Recent.
- Now in the next step we chose a particular cadence from the Recent section. Here in this part all the recent cadences will be visible.
Frequently asked questions
- Q. What happens when no leads are imported in a recent cadence for a long time?
Ans: After 30 days, if the cadence has not seen a single import by the user, it would be removed from the User’s recent cadences.
- Q. Where can we see the most recent imported cadence?
Ans: The most recent imported cadence would be at the top of the list in the section of Recent cadence.
- Q. Can recent cadences vary depending on the user?
Ans: Recent cadence is user specific, so each user has its own set of recent cadences