Overview of the Prospect page:
- How to access the Prospect page:
- Filters on the Prospect page:
- Performing different actions:
This article describes the functionality of the Prospect page.
The Prospect page allows you to view, sort, filter, and take action on individuals or multiple prospects at a time.
How to access the Prospect page:
The steps to go to the Prospect page are as follows:
Step 1: Log in to your Cadence account and click the people icon.
Step 2: You can now see all the prospects in cadence as well as the various columns that are associated with them. The columns are:
- FULL NAME: This column shows the full name of the prospect.
In this column, hovering over the options will reveal the name of the CRM, the type of prospect (Lead/Contact/Account), and the name of the company.
- OWNER: The next column is OWNER, which displays the owner of the prospect.
- CRM STATUS: The prospect's status in CRM is displayed in the next column, "CRM Status," which in this case is Salesforce. This feature is available only for Salesforce, Bullhorn, and Hubspot.
LAST ACTIVITY: The following column, LAST ACTIVITY, shows the last activity of the prospect in cadence.
- For example, hovering over the option shows that this particular cadence was launched for this lead at that precise time.
- Tags: The next column shows the tags of the prospects in cadence. The tags can be Ongoing, Stopped, Paused, etc.
- IMPORT: This column shows the date when the prospect was imported. Based on the date of importing, you have the option to arrange the prospects in either ascending or descending order, just by clicking the arrow upside or down.
ACTION: This column consists of multiple actions. Click on the three dots to access them
Owner reassignment: By selecting this option, you can reassign a new owner to the prospect. This feature is available only for Salesforce, Sellsy, and Dynamics.
Move to another cadence: Selecting this option will move the prospect to another cadence.
- Owner reassignment: By selecting this option, you can reassign a new owner to the prospect. This feature is available only for Salesforce, Sellsy, and Dynamics.
Pause cadence: Selecting this option will pause the prospect for all cadences.
Stop cadence: Clicking this option will stop the prospect for all the cadence.
- Delete leads: Clicking this option will delete the prospect permanently for all cadence
- Pause cadence: Selecting this option will pause the prospect for all cadences.
Filters on the Prospect page:
You can filter the prospect page by several different fields.
If you apply multiple filters, the results will be a combination of all filters chosen ('AND'). For example, if we are filtering out the prospect page for CRM Status = Label_Open - Not Contacted and Prospect Source = Excel, then it would show the prospect that is imported through Excel in cadence and has a CRM status open not contacted.
The following filters are available on the Prospect Page:
- CRM Status: This filter is based on the CRM status. Click on the Select status button, and then select the status from the dropdown.
The CRM statuses are completely customized. These are fetched from the user's CRM:
- You can also search for a specific status in the search bar. In the search bar, enter the CRM status to define your search, and your prospect list will then display the search results on your screen.
- Prospect engagement: The next filter on this page is Prospect Engagement. It filters the prospect page according to the prospect's most recent action within a specified time frame.
These are various independent filters:
- Last engaged: At first, select between Day(s), Week(s), or Month(s) and pull the toggle from left to right according to your preferred number. The search result will show you the prospects that were last engaged exactly 3 days ago.
- Activity: Next, click on Select Activity.
- Choose the activity from the multiple available options.
The available options are
- Company: The next filter on the prospect page is the Company.
- Click on Select Company from the section Name and choose from the available options.
- The list of all the companies that are available will then appear on your screen.
- You can also search for a specific company in the search bar.
- Select the company size: The company size is an independent filter. These company sizes are fetched from the user's CRM only if the company size is mapped in field mapping.
- Cadence: The next filter on the prospect page is the Cadence.
To use it
- Click on the Select Cadence button.
- Choose your preferred cadence from the section personal or company
- Pull the Step Progress toggle from left to right according to your preference.
Note: (Step progress is the step the lead is currently on.)
Tags: The next filter on this page is Tags. It filters the prospect page according to the prospect's status and nature.
- Prospect Status:
There are three options in this filter; select the one that best suits your requirements.
- Prospect Nature:
There are three options in this filter; select the one that best suits your requirements
- Hot Lead
Prospect source: The next filter on this page is Prospect source It filters the prospect page according to the import source of the prospect. There are three different options available here.
- Google Sheets
- To remove the filters you applied, click Reset beside them. You can also click Reset All to remove all of the filters you applied.
Performing different actions:
Multiple actions can be performed on the prospect page:
- Selecting all the prospects: You can select all prospects that are visible on the page just by clicking on the check box in the top left corner of the prospect page. Doing so, additional action icons become available for the prospects.
- Owner Reassignment: After selecting the prospects, you can easily reassign the new owner to the prospect in bulk just by clicking on the Owner Reassignment button. This feature is available for Salesforce, Sellsy, and Dynamics.
- Pause: Selecting this option will pause the prospects for all cadences in bulk.
- Stop: By clicking this option, the prospects for every cadence will be stopped in bulk.
On the prospect page, you can search for a specific Prospect.
To use the search bar, follow these steps:
- In the search bar, enter the name of a Prospect to define your search.
- Your people list will then display the search results. To clear your results, click on the cross icon from the filter bar.
- Moving on to the next and previous pages:
The prospect page allows you to navigate to any page number.
- The next page: Simply click the > button at the bottom of the prospect page to proceed to the next page.
- The previous page: Click the < button located at the bottom of the prospect page to go back to the previous page.
- Entries per page: You can alter the number of prospect entries that appear on the page. Entries may consist of 20, 50, or 100 prospects at the same time. On the prospect page, look for the drop-down button in the lower right corner.