Monday.com is a web and mobile project management application. It offers a sales CRM, and project management functionalities (dashboards, Kanban, Gantt, automated workflows, etc.) for all types of businesses. With the Ringover integrated into Monday, you’ll be able to:
- Easily pull up your calls and SMS messages connected in Monday.com.
- Identify who is calling you and quickly access the contact's information thanks to our contact syncing feature
- Tag and comment on calls in Ringover and pull up the tagged and commented call in Monday.com
- You can find your call recordings in Monday.com
- Find the contact file report
Now, let’s move on to integrating the tool 📳
- You’ll need a Ringover Power account in order to benefit from this integration.
- The integration should be installed by a Ringover administrator account.
- Integration should be installed by a Monday.com administrator account.
Click the following link to install the Monday app: https://auth.monday.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=b0de127d18ec29f6bcad33d9251c3dc9&response_type=install
💻Head over to your Ringover Dashboard, click on “Activate” opposite “Monday” and then click on “Authorize”:
Configuration in Ringover
By default, the integration will be activated for all agents using the same email address for Ringover and Monday.com. You can also pair accounts with different emails (click on Manage users):
Your Ringover call logs can be displayed in two different places in Monday!
Firstly, in the “Update” tab of a contact/prospect record, to do this, activate the following setting
Then, “map” or pair the columns of the Monday table listing your contacts/prospects and Ringover data using this matrix:
Secondly, in a table
If you want to log Ringover calls in a Monday table, we recommend that you create a table with the following columns (in this order):
Name; Direction; Status; External number; Contact links; Ringover number; Agent; Answered; Hung up; Note; Tag; Record URL; Call ID; message
To do this, activate the following setting
Then, “map” or pair the columns of the table with Ringover call data using this matrix:
There you go, your integration is all sorted! 🎉